We make Venezuelan inspired arepas, made in the traditional way. The arepa is a corn based flat “bread” that we make from scratch, it is formed into a patty that is grilled, baked, split open and stuffed with a variety of ingredients.
With our focus on fresh and local ingredients, there’s bound to be some fluctuation in our menu. We know that can be a bummer when you’ve developed a serious addiction to a favorite menu item and it isn’t on the menu when you hit us up. But trust us. It’s worth it. Plus, it just might encourage you to find a new favorite.
If you have an idea for catering, let us know. We can cater cocktail parties, weddings, back yard parties…We LOVE to cook and have several different catering styles and menus to suit your occasion.
*Some of our arepas…
- pabellon: stewed, shredded beef, black beans and sweet plantains with mozzarella cheese
- vegan: black beans, avocado and sweet plantains
- reina pepiada: shredded chicken breast, avocado and a citrus-avocado dressing
- domino: seasoned black beans and cheese
- el caribe: smoked salmon, capers and avocado with cheese
- jamon y queso: local and all natural ham and cheese
- queso: choice of cheese with either avocado or sweet plantains
- hongos: sauteed mushroom, onion, garlic and tomato with cheese
- genoa: organic and local genoa salami, fresh mozzarella, aged provolone, sliced tomato and mixed greens
- l’italiana: fresh mozzarella, sliced tomato, aged provolone cheese and mixed greens
- la fresca: organic roasted red pepper hummus, baby cucumbers, mixed greens, olives and sliced tomato
- pollo guisado: stewed, shredded chicken and cheese
- la americana: vegan burger patty, sliced tomato, mixed greens and “burger sauce”
- la havana: slow roasted pork, ham, swiss cheese, house made pickles and “havana sauce”
- la salchicha: sliced sausage, bell peppers and onions with cheese and stone ground mustard
- perico: eggs scrambled with tomato and onion, avocado and cheese (breakfast stops)
Extra yumminess available!
- House made guasacaca (available to order)
- Refrescos made with fresh seasonal fruits
WE ACCEPT CASH AND ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS